Bury Hospice is on the hunt for an eBay volunteer. If anyone can help please email email@example.com.
Responsible to: eBay Coordinator/Warehouse Manager
Purpose of Role: To list donated goods on eBay in order to reach a wider customer base and achieve the best price possible, therefore generating income for the hospice.
Time of Duties: As and when required (minimum of 4 hours per week)
· Reporting to the eBay Coordinator/Warehouse Manager
· Listing goods for sales on eBay
· Identifying collectable/antique/trend items
· Researching value of donated items
· Photographing goods
· Monitor the eBay account and answer any eBay queries from potential customers
· Organising dispatch of sold items (packaging and posting of items).
We ask all our volunteers to be reliable and committed to your voluntary hours and to notify your line manager promptly if you are unable to attend (e.g. sickness, holidays).
If anyone can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.