- Living with a life-limiting illness with assessed palliative care needs?
- Over the age of 18?
- Registered with a GP in the Metropolitan Borough of Bury?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, you are eligible to be referred to us here at Bury Hospice. This could be for any of the services we offer:
- In-patient unit
- Day hospice
- Hospice at home
- Outpatient services
Our wider range of services includes:
- Bereavement support (next of kin/significant others of Bury Hospice patients will be automatically referred following the death of the patient)
- Consultant-led outpatient clinics.
- Medical officer outpatient clinics.
Please note that only medical professionals may complete the form below. We will not accept referrals from friends or family members.
Please complete our referral form below: