How can you help


We serve our community and our community support and fund us, we could not survive without your support.

Support us


We have never charged a penny for services freely given to those who need our help, but we only receive 23% of our funding from the government.

We rely on our income generation teams to bring in vital funds to sustain and develop our services. It costs £2.9 million per year to run Bury Hospice and all its services, which breaks down to £7,958 per day. We receive just 23% statutory funding from the CCG/NHS, which leaves us with more than 77% of our running costs to fundraise to bridge the funding gap.

Thank you for finding out how you can help Bury Hospice. We serve our community and our community support and fund us, we could not survive without your support. This section of the website will offer you ways to help and support us and these are:

Get in touch


For further information please contact Bury Hospice on:

   

Our Partners

Bury Hospice
  • Hospice UK
  • Fundraising regulator
  • CQC
  • Gambling commission
  • Gamcare
  • # Hello my name is...
  • Homeless Friendly
  • iWantGreatCare
  • UKBM
bury ribbon
30 years bury hospice

Bury Hospice

Rochdale Old Road
Bury
BL9 7RG

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© Copyright Bury Hospice 2021 All rights reserved
Website Design & Development Beyond Your Brand.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Read our Privacy Policy to find out more.